Hoover Dam Tour
DEPARTS Las Vegas, NV
Explore the Hoover Dam from Las Vegas
- Experience Hoover Dam: Spend 2 hours at one of the Seven Wonders of the Industrial World
- Power Plant Tour: Explore historic tunnels and visit the Generator Room*
- Observe Lake Mead: See the largest man-made reservoir in the United States
- Learn the History: Hear the stories behind the Dam
- Breathtaking Views: Get 360-degree, bird’s eye views of the Dam, Lake Mead and Colorado River
- Ride in Comfort: Ride in a luxury Tour Trekker with oversized windows for unobstructed views
Morning and afternoon departures are available.
Gaze out over 6.6 million tons of ingenuity and innovation on this guided Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas. Built during the Great Depression, the Hoover Dam stands as a tribute to American ambition, vision and grit during a time of great adversity and hardship.
On this Hoover Dam Tour, you'll get remarkable views of one of the Seven Wonders of the Engineering World. Standing over 725-feet tall and built to last 1,000 years, the dam is a National Historic Civil Engineering Landmark.
Your Adventure Tour Guide will pick you up at your hotel in a luxury Tour Trekker with leather captain’s chairs and oversized windows. Learn about the geography, geology, plants and animals of the Mohave Desert. Hear accounts of early mining in the area and building housing for dam workers.
At Hoover Dam, you’ll walk atop an engineering marvel, view the spillways and visit the Winged Figures of the Republic. Head to the Observation Deck for 360-degree views of the Colorado River and Lake Mead, and enjoy free time at the Gift Shop.
Venture below deck to see the inner workings of the Power Plant. Walk through original construction tunnels with expert guides from the Bureau of Reclamation and see the 8 commercial generators of the Nevada Powerhouse from the viewing platform.*
There are many Hoover Dam tours but only one way to see it like this!
Know Before You Go:
- This is an all-paved road tour and includes a lot of walking on paved paths
- Collapsible wheelchairs are acceptable when accompanied by another adult
- No children under 3 are permitted on this tour
*Should access to the Hoover Dam Generator Room be restricted by the Bureau of Reclamation, the tour will include stops at the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge and the Boulder City/Hoover Dam Museum.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
We had a great time and the weather was perfect.
Excellent tour…John was so informative and just fantastic!!!
I already told you
Pink Jeep Hoover Dam tour was awesome!!! Driver Jerry was the best - so fun! Thank you it was a wonderful experience - highly recommend it!
Wish had included the bridge
The tour was informative and relaxing.
Huygens was a great guide
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.